Авторегер и чекер hotmail, yahoo, mail.ru, yandex, rambler, qip.ru. ngs.ru, seznam.cz, i.ua и др.

Discussion in 'Разное - Покупка, продажа, обмен' started by TaveL, 5 Mar 2009.

?
  1. yandex.ru

80 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. rambler.ru

22 vote(s)
    12.3%
  3. yahoo.com

38 vote(s)
    21.2%
  4. live.com (hotmail)

39 vote(s)
    21.8%
  1. TaveL

TaveL New Member

Reputations:
    Как это, "без оснований"? Вы же сами признались, что использовали софт вместе со своим партнером по одной лицензии. Вот лог:
    Сами нарушили, сами признались, за язык никто не тянул. Лицензию на партнера покупать отказались, какие вопросы вообще?
    Ахах, даже если так, то что дальше?

2. mnwd

mnwd New Member

Reputations:
    You have even admitted that lol, great character - https://i.imgur.com/azKJD3X.png

How is it a violation if I use the mailbot on one machine only? Is noone else allowed to look at my machine? This is ridicoulus. - Your own license agreement states that "transferring" the license to any 3rd party is considered a violation, this is not the case here. I have used this license on one machine only, how can it be a license violation if someone else looks at my own computer? This lacks any logic whatsoever.

Anyone who will read the conversation between us carefully will easily notice, that you are just trying to rip me off and make more money. This behaviour of yours is also the reason you are banned at bhf.io. - You are a big seller and now you are abusing this status to rip off customers.

- And the sadest part of it all is that the reason for all of this is that YOUR software was crashing over and over and over again which forced me to reinstall my system multiple times and invest hours of work and a lot of money, this whole time I have been friendly to you and patient and then you thank me for all this by disabling my license.

EDIT: No reply still, license inactive, BIG scammer.

#102 mnwd, 21 Jan 2020
    Last edited: 29 Jan 2020
  3. kopeechka

kopeechka New Member

Reputations:
    Пользуюсь данным софтом уже больше месяца. Брал полную версию. Никаких нареканий к продукту, продавцу нет. Отзывчивый, помогает с освоением продукта.
    Регистрирую более 100к почт в сутки, на разных доменах. Инструмент полностью рабочий.

4. mnwd

mnwd New Member

Reputations:
    fake news

5. 718

718 New Member

Reputations:
    this guy run with almost 900$ of my money
    been writing him for days no answer