Hexediting

Discussion in 'Безопасность и Анонимность' started by nikize, 3 Oct 2007.

1. nikize

nikize New Member

Reputations:
    So basically what i know, is that antiviruses search for some specific signatures in virus. I haven't been able to find these definitions ( it took 4 hours to clear this up for myself ), but basically, the idea is simple.
    You just get hex editor, then open your virus with it, and remove certain signatures, that antivirus has in its database.

unfortunately i am too inexperienced in this, and thats why i am unable to find signatures in the internet, that antivirus searches for when scanning a file, though i see many people posting hints on how to do it, but i was unable to gather any important info for doing this.

Anyway, this is probably the best way to make your virus/keylogger undetectable, only if someone knew what to delete with the hexeditor.

So if anyone knows what to delete and how, could be kind enough to enlighten me?

more info ( well the basic idea is explained in here more specifically http://community.vietfun.com/printthread.php?t=279822)

-Nikize

2. n0ne

n0ne Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    There are alot of encrypting soft for such tasks. But if u want to wright your own soft i think it'll be easier with basic knowledge of Assembler and a bit of experience about encryption. For example download such public soft, encrypt any virus\trojan with it and compare to original one. Btw, i think google might help you with articles and sources of such things :)

In google we trust.

3. n0ne

n0ne Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    Btw, i think it'd be useful for u: read books written by Kris Kaspersky.

4. nikize

nikize New Member

Reputations:
    That book is about encryption and stuff? Is it written on English?
    And guys, you can answer me in Russian, i am 100% Russian and its my mother language, but i am just having trouble writing it =P

I have a little experience in C++ and Php and Pascal, and sure i could learn them in a month or two, but i would need the keylogger ready to use as quickly as possible ( i am just lazy too :) )

-Nikize

5. n0ne

n0ne Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    Nah, it's ok about English :p As i said you need to learn Assembler, i think basic knowledge'd be enough. Then find some sources and examine it ;) But if u need just to encrypt things - it cost about 0.5$-1$ :D What do u need exactly?\

Those books are originaly in English afaik. They are about career of Kris and he sharing his knowledge about viruses and stuff.

6. nikize

nikize New Member

Reputations:
    Well the very basic thing what everyone in this section of forum are doing, i want to make my keylogger undetectable :D

Are you offering a service, i would be glad to discuss about it.

BUT!
    I scanned in jottis virusscan my keylogger, and only avast detected it, but when i sent it to my victim, he detected it with avira, even though in the list avira didn't detect it!
    Whats the problem? Is it about Jottis engine?

1 person likes this.
  7. Fugitif

Fugitif Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    u can try to make it undetectable with Daemon Cyrpt

8. Piflit

Piflit Banned

Reputations:
    nikize that may be some proactive technologies in Avira engine (i donna exactly if they really exist), so they are detecting ur malware...

As for signatures, which are being detected by antiviruses, it's a very very private information, about of only AV developers are aware ^^

As to Russian or English language, answering in eng makes many понты=))

9. nikize

nikize New Member

Reputations:
    you know, actually you can digg the information up from antiviruses database, some people post the information in the internet, but the site is quickly deleted.
    But im sure someone knows some information, because hey, this is Russian forum, everyone here are basically hackers :D

Thats a good fact!

keep info coming, i appreciate this really much!
    -Nikize