Antichat.me Anonymous Chat Rooms service with stolen name

Discussion in 'Forum for discussion of ANTICHAT' started by devton, 3 Nov 2017.

1. devton

devton Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    It all has begun in 2015, when businessman Nikita Halavins started his antichat.me
    This service had a lot of stuff: group chat rooms, reputation system, photo upload option and...name stolen fron ANTICHAT.RU - 15 years old russian site, dedicated to IT and information security.
    Russian - Nikita's first language. And he even had few internet-startups in Russia, so he definitely knew about ANTICHAT.RU. When owner of ANTICHAT.RU wrote to Nikita, Halavins told "...well, it is SO different services..."
    You can find more information on this site (google.translate will help you).

The main thing about this - if you are potential investor of Antichat.me - think about it: are you ready to risk your money? Antichat.me apps (antichat.me app for Android and antichat.me app for iOS Apple) already can not be installed via App Store and Google Play on devices of european users because of request of Antichat kft, owner of ORIGINAL ANTICHAT.ru...and it's just the beginning ;)

If you are user or potential user of Antichat.me service or app - think too...if Nikita has no respect for trademarks and even first dibs, what can potentially happen with your chat history and personal data!

#1 devton, 3 Nov 2017
    Last edited: 3 Nov 2017
  2. devton

devton Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    beautiful app! it adds ",bliat" to the end of every message in some chatrooms )))))))))

this cоcksucker is [​IMG]

#2 devton, 24 Jan 2018
    Last edited: 5 Feb 2018
  3. Sikakoo

Sikakoo New Member

Reputations:
    Hi can you please introduce me to anyone of your forums chat app for Bank logs

4. snkthps

snkthps New Member

Reputations:
    Sad story...