Lack of good seo books in russian

Discussion in 'Forum for discussion of ANTICHAT' started by max_rebel, 5 Feb 2010.

1. max_rebel

max_rebel Elder - Старейшина

Reputations:
    Some 2 months ago when i started my own webdesign undertaking i faced a funny thing - there is no good books about seo in russian. There r tons of english american books scans on the internet,but i really couldn't find nice informative books in russian. Am i right? Or maybe i just failed to find good books? Can you advise a good book in seo? I've read a nice publish by good holland female web designer though i dont remember her name...the book was orange) by the way after reading her advises i'm the first in yandex

2. L I G A

L I G A Banned

Reputations:
    if you will be reading books you haven't free time
    to practice your theory.
    To my mind , this kind of activity need more your own practice than theory ,but it is only my opinion.

3. keng

keng Member

Reputations:
    Why don't you want to start from seo articles at whis site? For example, there is a nice archive of about 266 articles about seo, as it is written - they all are in russian.

Then, if there are some articles (if "266" is just "some", heh), probably you could write to their authors and ask for some books. :)